Monday, September 16, 2013

Manik ala kristal are back...

Assalamualaikum,

Ole ole dari KK.

At first I want to decorate my tudung...later I change my mind...
Instead of buying the bracelet made of kristal or pearl, I decided to made my own bracelet...
Biasala Azleena, mesti nak buat sendirI . Jari senilah kononnya...
For me these two bracelet are special, I coincidently arrange the beads to 33 beads with the hook and another one is 33 without the hook. Later I realised that it is the same count of the tasbih that my mother give me as present to me and husband after she back from umrah...I remember that I've seen many people use crystal beads for tasbih...so why not I do the same...
Can you see, how Allah give inspiration to us....I hope I can continue to not only use it as a bracelet, but also for my zikir...
pls pray for me to do more amal for Allah blessing. Amin...ya rabbal alamin...

No comments:

Post a Comment